Wednesday 23 May 2012

Weigh in

My first full week back on the diet did not go quite as planned. The weekend may have involved macaroni cheese for dinner, and also a few sandwiches and a sausage roll from the buffet. Oh, and a power of booze. I must have been dong something right though... I lost 2.5lbs.

Interesting. Don't get me wrong, I am over the bloody moon about it, but there have been weeks where I've eaten much better and lost much less. Oh well, I'm not going to sweat it. I'll take that 2.5lbs! I now just need to have an excellent week to make sure I see a loss next weigh in.

I'm 13 stone 0.5lbs today and how amazing would it be to be back in those 12s. The sun is shining and so a run is on the cards.  Game ON.

Starting Weight: 185 pounds
Current Weight: 182.5 pounds
Weight Loss This Week: 2.5 pounds
Total 2012 Weight Loss: 2.5 pounds

1 comment:

  1. WELL DONE! Thats amazing!
    dpx

    www.inanityandthegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Go on then, spill.